Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Surprise

We woke up to a blanket of snow this morning, about three inches! I love the snow, it's a gives us a nice break from all the rain.

This week has been a rough one for us. I was pretty sick and Hank had to take me to the Emergency Room on Tuesday night to get some IV fluids, anti-nausea medicine and testing. All the tests came back great and I am finally starting to feel better. Maybe soon I can eat something other than bread and bananas :).

This is my last week at Deluxe, so I am spending the week finishing up work and packing up my office. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time for these next few months. Hank may be working for the Forest Service again this summer, which he would love. He has an interview on Friday, so more to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment