Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its a boy!!!

We found out this week that we are having a little boy! He is healthy and we couldn't be happier. I cannot wait to meet this little man! We are still working on a name, and I've been busy planning the nursery now that I know what we are having.


Hank is a few weeks into coaching track and really seems to be enjoying it! The schedule makes for a long day for him, but thankfully the season is only eight weeks. In his free time, he's been working on our yard getting it ready for the shed and our garden. Hopefully, if the weather stays nice, we'll have the garden up and running this weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Jen and Hank,
    It is an absolute thrill to get a sneak peek at my precious little grandson! He has the cutest little turned up nose. You look gorgeous as a pregnant mom! Is the picture you took of the garden or for building up the ground for the shed? Can't wait to come and taste your harvest!! Love you guys. always mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking grandnephew!! With those hands probably a concert pianist....or basketball player :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. or are those feet?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna says those are hands...or freakishly long toes.

    She's been looking at old baby pictures and has decided the baby's profile looks like me...I guess that's OK 'cuz she thinks I'm cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya know what they say "ten toes, ten fingers he's perfect" no mention of how freakisly long they might be. ;-) Good looking baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. freakishly.. to quick on the "post"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love boys. Well, I love boys and girls. But, I loved having Alex first. Plus, I think it helped Adam ease into the whole idea of fatherhood, by having his son first. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his little fat belly!!! What a sweet baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete