Saturday, May 16, 2009

Belly shot 23 weeks

I feel great!!!!! Our baby boy is doing really well and moving around ALL the time! Can't wait to meet this little wiggler.




We planted our garden last weekend and we're looking forward to watching our veggies grow. This is our first garden, so it will probably be more of a learning year than a fruitful one. Though, I guess learning is also fruitful!





As for our little Gracie....she is still loving the oddest toys and has recently become quite obsessed with the package my pregnancy pillow came in.


4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful my friends!! I am so happy to get to see you in just a few weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I said friends instead of friend in my last comment, which was a typo.

    But then I thought about it and your little man will certainly be my friend as well, so I guess saying "friends" is okay after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you are getting bigger yes you are. But you are still not BIG in my book. Hang in there! You look hot mama! Miss you! h

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a hankie. Ooops I just realized that could be a little baby "Hank". OK, I need a Hankie! brings tears to my eyes. (probably yours too if you don't like bad jokes) love and Miss you all!! Mom

    ReplyDelete