I went to Vegas for a baby shower with my family and friends and was blessed tremendously! It was so good to see all of the wonderful people in my life, that I get to see so infrequently.
While I was visiting family and friends in Vegas, Hank was finishing up his last week of work. He is keeping busy so far this summer with home improvement projects. He's building all kinds of shelving for our shed and doing an amazing job!
Hank is also going to try and fight fire this summer, he's been hired on an as needed basis and will be thrilled to get the opportunity to work on a fire this summer.
I'm a couple of weeks into my third trimester (29 weeks), and still feeling pretty good :). I am having some weird pregnancy symptoms, but I guess it comes with the territory. We are beginning to get our little guy's room all set up, and at the same time, getting rid of a lot of stuff that we don't need anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment