Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm so behind on blogging.....

It's been so long, I'm not even sure where to begin....Elijah is almost eight months old and has two teeth!!! He is such a happy boy, and loves to stand and walk. He really has no desire for crawling (maybe that's because when he does, he moves backwards instead of forward). His relationship with kitty kitty is growing, they really seem to be quite fond of one another. I am seriously amazed at how well she tolerates him.

Hank and I are doing well. He is well into track season and really enjoying it, though it takes up a lot of his time. We are working on getting our garden ready for planting, Hank is getting raised beds built, and I'm sorting through seeds and strategically planning planting locations.

That's all for now...hopefully more to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment