Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall in the Northwest


So...A LOT has happened since my last post. Summer came and went (it was great by the way), Elijah turned one (!!!), we went to Hamilton, Bridge, and Vegas (lots of grandpa and grandma love), and Hank went back to work. That brings us up to date, maybe someday I'll post pictures of the lost summer :).

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I love the crisp cool mornings and warm afternoons. Hank is borderline obsessed with hot chocolate this time of year, so we have nice quiet evening sipping lots of hot chocolate and tea together. I am pretty much obsessed with anything pumpkin this time of year (I'll hopefully be posting more about that soon, but it kind of depends on how long Elijah naps). Pumpkin cookies, bread, pie, sauce, pancakes...ahhh I could go on and on.....but I won't because that may bore you. Oh and candles.....I love Autumn scented candles, but most of all this city girl LOVES the pumpkin patch!!

We went to the pumpkin patch as a family earlier this month, and Elijah and I can't seem to stay away. While Hank is off slaying dragons for his family, Elijah and I go play in the pumpkins, or pupum as Elijah so affectionately refers to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment