Saturday, February 21, 2009

A new adventure..or two

Hank and I have decided that with our little baby coming, we are going to start a blog to keep family and friends updated on the changes in our family. It's still under construction, but we are looking forward to getting it up and running, so here is our first post! More to come soon.....

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on "baby" Huff. Been hearing rumors, nice to have it confirmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen and Hank, What a great way to watch the next 8 months of your lives unfold when I normally live too far away to enjoy this! thank you for caring enough to do this for us all! love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna and Hank! I would be honored to be kept in the loop with your progress. God bless you and keep you both healthy and safe, and once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to keep us posted on baby's progress. It will be nice, though, when baby has a name! You know, Dad is going to think this blog thing is weird. Keep the news coming. We love you.

    ReplyDelete