This is way late news, but for anyone who reads this blog that doesn't already know....we are having a baby girl this November. We are all very excited to meet her, Elijah likes to feel the baby move and we can see her rolling all around these days.
We are still calling her "baby girl" because we can't decide on a name.....I think the two frontrunners are Eden or Abigail, but we are both more partial to one than the other. We tried to get Elijah to help us decide and he chose Eden, but upon further investigation, we realized he was really saying "Aiden" his friend across the street. So we'll see, she'll have a name other than baby girl at some point.
Elijah enjoying playing on his new firetruck bed....he's pretty excited about it!
I'm still pulling for Frank! Super easy to remember. :) Well, I'm excited for your family and for the chance to meet her, whatever her name may be. Congrats!
ReplyDelete