Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who's growing faster....

Me or the beans...I think at this point I am, but maybe with the sunny weather this weekend my beans will catch up!



I have really enjoyed my garden this year, despite the rainy, Spring-like June weather. I am pretty sure I planted the right seeds and transplants at the right time, instead of just putting everything in the ground all at once. I so enjoy learning more and more every year and look forward to gardening and canning more in the years to come.


Right now we are enjoying strawberries, blueberries, and some raspberries from our little berry patch. As for veggies, no tomatoes yet, but we are loving the salad greens, peas, kale, broccoli (so good),rhubarb, and even picked and ate our first zucchini of the year. Our little tomatoes are growing too, can't wait to 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment