
It's time to start updating the blog again. Our sweet little (but huge) girl is two months old and as cute as can be! She is such a blessing in our family, and Elijah adores her. Elijah is doing well, talking up a storm and we are amazed daily at how much he is learning and growing. Hank is back at work after two months off when Ali was born. He has taken up snowshoeing the last couple of winters and is trying to get up to the mountain as often as possible now that there is actually snow on the mountain. I am doing well adjusting to two kids, getting out of the house is a little more challenging, but I'm getting better. I've also started training for a half marathon I'm planning on running in June. It feels great to run again!
No comments:
Post a Comment